Where in the World is Kyle?

Track Kyle on his Bye-Bye. The map will be updated continually as Kyle discovers more.

View Larger Map

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

KGB-B[lahhg] French-speak 101 Vol. XI

What follows was part of an actual vocab lesson in Rosetta Stone. For those of you not familiar with the program, they show an image and display the appropriate phrase or word in the given language. I must admit, I was a little befuddled by the idea that this might be in any way useful to my travels.

Attention! Kangourous.

Now maybe I am missing something, but I am pretty sure that there are no kangaroos indigenous to France, nor in any country that speaks French therefore necessitating the learning of French to travel there. But, I am glad that I now know how to properly describe such signs and warn friends about the danger of a possible kangaroo presence. Thank you Rosetta Stone. Without you I would be lost.

No comments: