Where in the World is Kyle?

Track Kyle on his Bye-Bye. The map will be updated continually as Kyle discovers more.

View Larger Map

Thursday, November 8, 2007

T-Minus 19 Days and Lice...that's right Lice

My highspeed internet connection is now within reach. I have been promised by Neuf that everything should be humming along in 19 days. Thank God! I can almost taste it.

Speaking of tasting things, we received a killer bunch of news at school yesterday. Apparently a couple students have informed the school that they have lice. Yeah, lice. Like those things that you get when you're in 5th grade. Apparently they are quiet common in France. France's first world standing, if you ask me, is teetering precariously. I'm half expecting next week to be informed that pink eye or chicken pox has broken out, and to recieve a letter that has to be signed by my parents before I'm allowed back in school.

Emily was exceedingly glad to hear the news. It was sorta like, "Hey hun, can't wait to see you next week. Hopefully I won't have eggs laid in my hair by the time you get here."

Hmmmm....do you think you have to declare them at customs?

No comments: