Where in the World is Kyle?

Track Kyle on his Bye-Bye. The map will be updated continually as Kyle discovers more.

View Larger Map

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I am alive....no really

From the frequency of my blogging you might not believe the above statement, but alas it is true. Unfortunately though I am once again without an internet connection in my apartment. That makes this whole blogging thing that much more fun. Basically the French telecom company Neuf got curious about the increased traffic load on the connection and realized, due to powers that I think are only legal in France (basically they checked everything that was being downloaded and started a live session on my floormates computer - yes, she does need to learn what a firewall is), that we were operating an illegal wireless connection. So they shut her line down. Suckola. Now I am once again in the process of getting my own connection and phone line. The first step, getting a bank account, has been accomplished. Now I have to deal with France Telecom because even though I am going to get service through another company they are the only ones who can legally install a telephone line. Don't ask me - the French are crazy in many strange and unique ways. Off I go though. Hopefully I'll sooner or later manage to streamline the process of my blogging.

No comments: