Where in the World is Kyle?

Track Kyle on his Bye-Bye. The map will be updated continually as Kyle discovers more.

View Larger Map

Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday's blow

That's pretty much all I've got to say. This is the second Monday in a row that has flat out sucked. For some reason I am always in a foul mood in class and have an odd feeling that I am one step out of sync. Today was also the first day I did not get up and work in improv class. It's sort of ok in that I had already done this exercise before and only half of the class went today because of time....but still. Frustrated at myself for that.

So basically a sucky Monday. I'm tired and I have to pee and I still need to go grocery shopping before I go home, and even then 8 flights of stairs are between me and complete rest. But I am in Paris. That counts for something.

No comments: