Where in the World is Kyle?

Track Kyle on his Bye-Bye. The map will be updated continually as Kyle discovers more.

View Larger Map

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I got a job!! Well sorta...maybe...

Today I had the most interesting interview process of my life. I interviewed for a job, and basically got hired, for a job that neither I nor my future possible boss knows whether it exists or not. Yeah, strange. Basically, if this drama class happens, which it may or may not, and if this teacher from last year decides whether to do it or not, which she may or may not, it sounds like I will most likely have the job. I hope you notice that there was not a single definite statement in that last sentance. Who knows whats going on? Who interviews people for positions that they dont even know if they need to fill? Soooooo strange.

The not so good news is that even if I get the job it looks like its not going to be enough hours. Decent wages, though they are "official", but not enough hours to make things work. Doh. Back to the drawing board.

Exhaustion continued this morning. In fact, it was bad enough that I asked Mary whether she knew what the symptoms of mono were. Fortunately, I am feeling much better this afternoon after having made extra sure that I was packing away the calories. I think my biggest problem is that surviving on baguettes, cheese, and liquor may work for artsy disgruntled writers, poets, and painters, but it kinda comes up a little short for people training in physical theatre. And here I was thinking that the reappearance of the line of my obliques had something to do with the rebuilding of muscle. Hah!

And that's all the news fit to print. Getting ready for a butchering tomorrow at our autocours presentation. Didn't seem to come together this week for our group. I may be wrong...but I don't think I am. I think I'll wear black in anticipation of the funerial nature of the process. Hmmm...guess that really doesn't make much of a statement. We all wear black. Every day. We're artists.

No comments: